docbook-publishers message

Subject: Draft of our RNC

On 3/12/08 9:19 AM, Scott Hudson wrote:
> Hi Keith,
>
> the draft of the RNC was published at:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook-publishers/download.php/26916/publishers.rnc

Hi,

When I spoke at TOC in February and with the crowd at code4lib there was a lot
of interest in the work we were doing. People asked me specifically to get the
SubCommittee to start publishing their early drafts (now) publicly and mention
it on http://docbook.org. If we're going to do that, we'll need to package up
our RNC along with the referenced files and put it in a more public place. I
dunno if this is the first step in some OASIS process as well (though I remember
Norm saying something to that effect at the last meeting).

Keith