docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] Re: [DocBook-publishers] Schema questions

Norm, Nic,

thanks for your progress on this! Yes, unfortunately, this is probably a
botched conversion from XSD. Since the Dublin Core schema was not
available in RNG, I tried to do a conversion and cleanup.

I think most of the values should indeed be string.

It also looks like this schema has already been adjusted to support the
latest http://dublincore.org/documents/2008/01/14/dcmi-terms/, where all
of the elements are in the dcterms namespace, so we just need to adjust
the allowed element content (as string)

Please feel free to adjust this appropriately in sourceforge.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott