docbook-publishers message

Subject: New RFE 3602904

Folks,

A new RFE has been submitted for DocBook Publishers:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3602904&group_id=21935&atid=1037852

Please review and provide feedback.

I don't see a problem allowing line as a child of blockquote, but don't know if we can specifically lock it down to when blockquote is a child of linegroup?

Do we want to accept this as part of Publishers 1.1? I've been working on the spec, so hope to have something for review by next week.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott
Scott Hudson   |   PELCO  by Schneider Electric   |   United States  |   Standards Lead
Phone:
 +1 970 282 1952  |  Fax: +1 970 282 1950 | Email: scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com