Subject: Re: Blessing DocBk XML?

Before we do this we need to

 - agree on how we've de facto revised our previous policy
        on when to move to XML and how
 - describe the relationship of the XML to the SGML
 - figure out what we should do wrt documentation

I'm up to my ears in regrep; would someone else like to suggest
some text for the first two points?

regards, Terry