Subject: Re: EBNF for DocBook

Yes, I'll try to do this.  The loosey-goosey model in XMLspec has caused
stylesheet writers no end of grief, so maybe I can come up with the
equivalent of the old FuncSynopsis FuncPrototype solution and then slip it
into XMLspec at the next major revision.

BTW, the wide availability of XSLT engines takes the sting out of backwards
incompatibility!  You can always distribute a stylesheet with an
incompatible DTD.  Perhaps we might want to consider easing up on the
DocBook revision schedule requirements.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler            Sun Microsystems