Subject: Re: standards process

I (claim I) can speak for HP, but I'm afraid HP is not a member
organization.  I've asked before, but I haven't had any luck
getting this kind of money ($5K/year?) for membership in
organizations like OASIS; I'll ask again.  In the meantime, is
there anything I can do other than getting HP to join?

- Michael