Subject: [Tony Graham - Sun Ireland - Staff Engineer<Tony.Graham@ireland.sun.com>] Resigning from DocBook committee

Tony,

Your contributions will be missed.

Norm,

Effective immediately, I am resigning from the OASIS DocBook technical
committee.

I have enjoyed my time with the DocBook committee (and with the
Davenport Group before that), and I wish the committee every success
with its continuing efforts, but my change in job from Mulberry
Technologies to Sun removes any necessity for my being on the
committee.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                           mailto:tony.graham@ireland.sun.com
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd                       Phone: +353 1 8199708
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3            x(70)19708

Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM    | If you imagine that once you have
XML Standards Engineer       | accomplished your ambitions you will
Technology Development Group | have time to turn to the Way, you will
Sun Microsystems, Inc.       | discover that your ambitions never come