Subject: Teleconference 18 May 2001

As previously arranged, we have a one hour teleconference scheduled
for 01:00p EDT (10:00a PDT, 17:00GMT, 18:00BST, 19:00CEST, 02:00JST+)
this Friday, 18 May 2001.

The conference phone number is 601.354.1086, participant code 781529.

I'll send out an agenda later today. If you have anything that you'd
like to see on the agenda, please send it to me asap.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | My fate cannot be mastered; it can
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | only be collaborated with and
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | thereby, to some extent, directed.