Subject: [docbook-tc] Introduction

Hello,

I am a developer at Microsoft working on an internal xml-based content
management solution.  Recently I contacted Norm about DocBook, and the
end result is we are going to base our application's xml schema directly
on DocBook's content model.  My group is interested in having a
participant on the DocBook TC, so I've contacted Norm and am hoping to
join you soon.

Regards,

Tim Teebken
Software Design Engineer