Subject: [Mary McRae] RE: Status of Naming and Design Rules

Per my action to get a copy of the OASIS Naming and Design Rules
document for our review, I've been told that it's undergoing a
major rewrite and will be available for member comment as soon
as the editor is finished.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | What is familiar is what we are used
http://nwalsh.com/            | to; and what we are used to is most