Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Are the Schematron assertions normative in 5.0?

Norman Walsh wrote:

> | Then it makes sense to make Schematron normative, because these constraints are
> | not expressed in a prose.
>
> Oh, I think we must express them in the prose documentation as well.

And by the prose documentation you mean text of OASIS specification or
TDG? If the TDG, what will be the formal relation between DocBook V5.0
OASIS specification and TDG then? I'm just trying to figure out how this
will fit into OASIS process.

   Nejbližší termíny školení: DocBook 5.-7.12. * XSL-FO 19.-20.12.
      XSLT 17.-20.10. * XML schémata (včetně RELAX NG) 7.-9.11.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature