Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Schematron problem in DB5 grammar

/ Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| / Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> was heard to say:
| | today I found one problem in a way in which Schematron is embedded
| | inside RELAX NG schema. Schematron specification requieres that rule
| | elements are enclosed in pattern element. However pattern elements are
| | missing in the schema. Some tools (in this case oXygen) are then
| | unable to process embeded Schematron rules.
|
| Alas, Kohsuke's MSV chokes on Schematron rules if they *are* wrapped
| in pattern elements. I'll ask Kohsuke about it.

Kohsuke thinks he's fixed it. Tonight's nightly build should include
the changes.

Jirka, do any of the other tools complain, or do you think we can go
back to planning to ship the embedded rules?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Everything should be made as
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | simple as possible, but no simpler.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |