Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] Re: Moving DocBook to the next step

Hi Norm!

  I'll go ahead and create the two ballots; they need to be created/administered by TCAdmin. Note that the ballots will be open for
7 days and require a 2/3 majority to pass. I note 11 voting members currently on the roster; please confirm that the roster is
up-to-date as only those members so designated will be allowed to vote.

Thanks!

Mary