Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] personblurb in address?

/ Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com> was heard to say:
| according to http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/address.html, authorblurb
| is allowed in address. Why is personblurb not also allowed (if the
| address is describing someone, say in an employee directory, rather
| than an author)?
>
| Perhaps personblurb should be part of person.ident.mix?

Both seem a little bizarre to me. Why is the blurb part of the address?
Note that in 5.0, neither is allowed.

  http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/address.html

Allowing biblioref looks a bit odd in there but it's a consequence of
allowing link and xref. I'm not sure what I think about that.

| /Add me to your address book.../
| <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=17180023598&v0=298305&k0=537541243>

Is plaxo a service that you're using personally, or something that
Flatiron uses? (Just curious.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Through space the universe grasps
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | me and swallows me up like a
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | speck; through thought I grasp