Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] personblurb in address?

Hi Dick, et al,

how would you suggest I handle the Employee Directory as described
below? If I want to create a list of folks, the generalization to person
would be very helpful, and I think I'll submit an RFE to that effect. It
would also be nice to allow mediaobject (for accompanying
photo/video/audio) at a higher level, and not buried in personblurb.
Thoughts?

The person model should look like:
person ::=
((personname|
  (honorific|firstname|surname|lineage|othername|affiliation|
   authorblurb|contrib)+),
 (personblurb|email|address|mediaobject)*)

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature