Subject: Digital Rights info in DocBook?

Folks,

I've been dealing with a number of clients that are considering DocBook implementations. One of the key requirements is consistently in the area of Digital Rights.

Do you think it appropriate to include some digital rights elements into the info element, perhaps even from another vocabulary, such as ODRL (http://odrl.net/)?

I'm talking about more than just the legalnotice. I think we need more specifics around permissions, constraints, requirements, and conditions.

Thoughts?

Thanks and best regards,
-- Scott