Subject: DTD generator error?

Hi Norm,
I wanted to ask about the tool you use to generate the DTD for 5.0 from the
RelaxNG grammar.  I noticed that for elements that have an optional title,
the * character is used like this:

<!ELEMENT step (((title|titleabbrev)*, info?), ...

That permits any number of titles, doesn't it? Is that a limitation of the
translation process?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting