Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] acknowledgements element in 5.0

/ "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com> was heard to say:

Ugh. I don't believe "acknowledgment" is a real word. :-)

But as Paul points out:

  11 dictionaries for http://www.onelook.com/?w=acknowledgement&ls=a
  27 for http://www.onelook.com/?w=acknowledgment&ls=a

Bah. I'll never spell it right without the third "e", but I'll
probably never use the element, so I vote "concur" on the spelling :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Everything should be made as
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | simple as possible, but no simpler.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |