Subject: Regrets for 3/19

Folks,

I'm onsite at a client next week so will be unable to participate in the
TC meeting.

The SC meeting has also been cancelled this month, so no status to
report. We would like to publish a draft of the schema for public
review, and am following up with Mary on the proper process.

If necessary, perhaps one of the SC members can present the draft to the
TC to get the process moving for public review of the draft.

Several items are still under discussion including support for:
dialogue
poetry
legal citation

Thanks and best regards,