Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Public Review of DocBook v5.0

Norm, et al,

IHAC that is considering implementing v5.0, but needs the spec to reach
approved Committee Specification status. Any way we can get these
processes going prior to the next meeting? Since it's a web ballot, we
should all be able to vote on it in short order.

I can provide an official statement of use from Flatirons Solutions, as
we are using v5.0 to produce our documentation successfully.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

*  Scott Hudson*
 / Senior XML Architect/