Subject: DocBook TC meeting time

Hi,
Apologies for just sending out the agenda for today's TC meeting.  I meant
to resolve the issue of meeting time and then failed to send it out on
Monday.

Please note that the meeting time this month is at 1PM Eastern Daylight
Time, which I think will be an hour earlier than ususal for our members
outside the US and Canada.  We switched earlier this year, and Europe and
Israel have not switched yet.  Next month we will be back in sync.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net