Subject: Re: Update DocBook Charter

Hi everyone,

   This is just a note to say that the ballot passed, and that I will
be having the webmaster update the Charter on the OASIS site. Once
that is done I will announce the new charter to the membership.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan
phone: 1.603.232.9090