Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Members I've contacted...

Hi Jirka,

Don't count on it. Like most things, people either vote when they get
the initial notice (a handful), or they vote when the reminder goes
out (the majority of voters). The reminder notice is sent to go out on
the 27th. I've toyed with the idea of sending the reminder notice
sooner, but then people will know I'm tricking them and not vote at
all. All TCs go through this, unfortunately. Seems our members are
procrastinators.

All the best,

Mary