OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 16 December 2009

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 16 December 2009

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 16 December 2009 at
01:00p EDT (10:00a PDT, 17:00GMT, 18:00BST, 19:00CEST, 02:00JST+,
022:30p India+) for 90 minutes.

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:

Phone: +1-719-387-5556
 Code: 902213

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes [1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 20 January 2010
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

  a. Gershon to develop a reltable example.

  b. Larry to publish assembly schema with last month's changes.

  c.  Norm to prepare proposal for full and simplified assembly versions.

  d.  Bob to organize a meeting to discuss linking in modular DocBook.

  e.  Norm to develop a proposal for maintaining the DocBook websites.

  f.  Norm to develop schema changes for inlines for discussion at
      next meeting.

  g.  Norm to develop a list of use cases and requirements for transclusion.

  h.  Bob to add agenda item for transclusion to next meeting.

  i.  Norm to better document indexterm placement.

6.  Status of new edition of DocBook: The Definitive Guide

7.  Publishing Subcommittee report.

8.  eLearning Subcommittee report.

9.  Linking in modular DocBook.

10.  Transclusion in DocBook.

11.  DocBook assembly schema.

12.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


    RFEs to revisit for 6.0
      1907003  biblioid content model too broad

    RFEs to be considered
      1679665  Add better support for modular documentation
      2770858  Add limited emphasis to ubiquitous inlines
      2791288  add quote to corpauthor and gui elements
      2820190  add a topic element
      2820947  Ability to transclude text
      2821653  indexterms in footnotes
      2900425  Remove common linking attributes from indexterm
      2900458  Make xml:id required on start-of-range indexterms
      2907124  Allow personal name components directly in bibliomset
      2907125  Remark should allow all inlines
      2907126  msgaud/level/orig in simplemsgentry are spelled wrong
      2907129  orgname in address
      2907131  SImpleSect in Colophon?


[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200911/msg00014.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]