Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook telcon of 20 Apr at risk...

Bob Stayton wrote:
> I would be willing to chair the meeting next week if other members want
> to meet.  I would also be willing to add a couple of meetings to get
> through the big items.  Maybe only one extra, if we meet next week, add
> an extra meeting on May 4, and have our regular meeting on May 18.  That
> might be enough, but we could decide May 18 if it is not.

I have permanent time collision for DocBook TC call, but I can certainly
make one or two additional meetings. I think that we should move more
discussion to mailing list as Bob suggested.

I somewhat share Bob sentiment about slow progress. But I think that
especially for transclusions and partly also for assemblies problems is
not only in number of meetings but in general lack of interest and
demand from larger community for these features. I think that if there
will be users in strong need for these features pushing things forward,
schedule will be completely different. Alse TC members has very limited
resources. But this is problem for all working groups in various
standards bodies. So we should try to do our best, but we are not magicians.

Have a nice day,

			Jirka

OpenPGP digital signature