Subject: Non-DocBook TC Meeting Minutes 29 April 2015

Hi folks,

We didn't achieve quorum today, but the most important thing on the
agenda was the public review of our spec. We got two comments, AFAICT,
one from Chet with some editorial niggles and one from Patrick Durusau
with a long list of highly detailed comments that I believe are
editorial.

I'll attempt to address them all and provide another draft.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Hanging is too good for a man who
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | makes puns; he should be drawn and
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | quoted.--Fred Allen