Subject: Fwd: Re: DocBook VM

I'm forwarding some mails for comment from Stefan Seefeld, who is working on the XSL build system on Github. He is suggesting consolidating the 3 docbook mailing lists into the docbook.org domain and using a Rackspace VM as host. We would be moving docbook and docbook-apps from OASIS, and docbook-developers from SourceForge. Please read the two messages below and let us know your concerns and suggestions.

Bob