OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook TC Action Items (JUL 2019)

Just a reminder of the outstanding action items for next week's meeting:

a.   Extension for synopsis elements

            (Issue #111)

ACTION: All to review info element proposals and provide any feedback to Bob. Bob submitted samples to list 11FEB2019.


ACTION: Bob to contact dourouc05 (from issues list) valuate the Summer of Code work to determine if the proposal works or if there are other gaps to be considered.


ACTION: All to review with someone familiar with various programming languages to see if this provides enough detail to map to various languages. 


b. Integrated proposal for legalsection

ACTION: Bob to follow up with Norm and Jirka to get input. Plan to vote at next meeting. Need formal proposal to vote at next meeting.


ACTION: Bob to have Norm/Jirka document the integration process.

c. Allow info in listitem (Issue #117)

ACTION: Bob to follow up with Jirka to create a mocked-up schema change to vote on.

                                                          i.    The info element is a bit complicated (some models with titles, some without). Jirka suggested to use the non-titled version.

                                                         ii.    Should have a formal proposal to vote on at next meeting. 


Thanks and best regards,



Scott Hudson
Content Technology Strategist, DS&A Information and Knowledge Services

Jeppesen, A Boeing Company

55 Inverness Drive East

Englewood, CO 80112

303-328-6228 | Cell: 303-350-7934






[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]