Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] The packageref attribute

> WIthout the id on packagesynopsis so we could do an id/idref type of
> link, I'm leaning toward your suggestion of optional text attribute.

Iâm not saying you are forbidden from putting an ID on packagesynopsis,
Iâm just not sure itâs the most natural approach. Iâm thinking:

  <packagesynopsis>
    <package>org.docbook.something</package>
  </packagesynopsis>

And elsewhere:

  <classsynopsis packageref="org.docbook.something">
  </classsynopsis>

Might be more natural.

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/