Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Customizing title page

/ Nicolas Mailhot <nmailhot@capgemini.fr> was heard to say:
| > Mozur Matt wrote:
| > > Bek:
| > > Just include a mediaobject with your logo in the bookinfo section.
|
| By the way, I tried to put a mediaobject on the title page,
| and it was just ignored. With a graphic it worked just fine
| (this is the _only_ graphic in my doc, figures are
| mediaobjects). The only problem is it doesn't play well with
| html formatting since most browsers can not display eps
| files.

That's a stylesheet bug. Fixed. You can fix it yourself simply by
adding (normalize "mediaobject") [can anything that obscure be
described as "simply"?] to the titlepage element list.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | certain: adj., insufficiently
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | analysed
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |