Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: clunk.pl

I'm very glad to hear it. In fact, I've been sniffing around
xt:document myself, having a whale of a time trying to preserve
the ID/IDREF mechanism across multiple output files with XSL/XPATH means.
I found something today that works (also thanks to the helpful guys
on the XSL list and our inhouse XSL consultant), though I am sure
it needs polishing here and there.

I wish everyone on this list a peaceful Christmas
and a healthy, happy new year.

Marc