Subject: DOCBOOK: PDF: colored links

I have some difficulties in configuring pdfjadetex to produce PDF output
from DocBook sources and posted already to the pdftex mailinglist.
Sebastain Rahtz suggested to post to a DocBook/DSSSL related mailinglist
instead. So here again my qeustion:

I want to have 'colored links' in the PDF output of a DocBook book
because I think they are more readable compared to the standard
boxes around links.

S. Rahtz suggested  'then write your DSSSL stylesheet to make the
links colored. thats the correct approach.'

How can I do that?
A first glance over the *.dsl-files gave me no hint where to start.

Michael
  Michael Wiedmann              |
  Cordless Technology A/S       |  Free your computer,
  Köpenicker Str. 180           |  install Linux
  D-10997 Berlin                |