Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: PDF: colored links

/ "Michael Wiedmann" <michael.wiedmann@detewe.de> was heard to say:
| S. Rahtz suggested  'then write your DSSSL stylesheet to make the
| links colored. thats the correct approach.'
|
| How can I do that?
| A first glance over the *.dsl-files gave me no hint where to start.

Wrap the bits you want to be colored in something like this:

(make sequence
  (let* ((colr-space (color-space
              	      "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//Color-Space Family::Device RGB"))
	 (red (color colr-space 1 0 0)))
      color: red
      (process-children)))

Where you might, naturally, choose something other than red :-)

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The distance between madness and
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | genius is measured only by success.
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |