Subject: DOCBOOK: Newbie: help with header formatting

Listers,

        I am a newbie to docbook as I am trying to come up to speed as
quickly
as possible to start to get more people at Kaivo to start using docbook
for our internal documentation.

My question is how (specific code would be helpful) do you make the
headers of a printed page look like the pages of the DocBook Book (by
Norman Walsh)?
i.e. I want to have the left facing page header show the title of the
chapter,
and I would like the right facing page header to show the title of the
section.  Also, in that same header, is the line below the titles a
graphic or something else?

I am just starting to teach myself DSSSL, which I believe is how I would
handle this.  If this is a DSSSL solution, then some explanation of the
code necessary to do it would be very, very helpful.

Thanks in advance.
--
Chris Crownhart
Kaivo, Inc.