Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: linty problem in docbook-xml v4.1.2

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> nsgmls:/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dtd/xml/4.1/calstblx.dtd:67:0:W: unused paramete\
> r entity "tbl.table.name"
>
> Seems like it would be nice for the DTD to be fully and linty clean...

Unused parameter entity is not error. Additionally this entity is
declared in file with CALS table model, which is imported by DocBook
XML. CALS DTD fragment is reusable, so you can import in different DTDs.
We can remove parameter entity from this file, but we will modify DTD
fragment which is not under direct control of DocBook TC. DocBook 5.0
will use OASIS Exchange table model (it is subset of CALS) instead, so
we can make  next version of DTD "ultra clean".

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz