Subject: DOCBOOK: Using a bitmap file as book title

I want to use a jpeg file as the book title with the following xml code

<mediaobject>
<imageobject>
<imagedata fileref="xxx.jpg"
           format="JPG"
    align="left"
    depth="92"
    width="127"
/>
</imageobject>
</mediaobject>

Where exactly do I put this code?

between the <title> tags?
How do I get a <title> line in the <head> section of my html file?
By adding the following code in the <mediaobject>?

<textobject>
<phrase>Title</phrase>
</textobject>

Following the title there is a <bookinfo> section with <revhistory> in
it.
The best result up to now is that the bitmap is displayed right of the
revhistory table.

--
Guy Thomas
Ubizen Knowledge Center