Subject: DOCBOOK: table of contents for individual chapters in a book

Hi,

I'm using DocBook 4.1 to write a technical document.
The doctype I'm using is book.  This book contains
a few chapters.  The generated html file has only a table
of contents for the whole book.  I'd also like to get
a table of contents for each individual chapter.
Could anybody show me how to do this?

Thanks a lot.

Chisheng Huang