Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook: The Definitive Guide V2.0.2 published online

Hi Norman,

Thanks for the updates about DocBook.

Having publications formatted as DocBook is great as
they can be converted to a variety of format.
However, where are the sources of DocBook ?

Lately I been searching for software (specially Java API) that
makes the conversion a number of format (including PDF) to
DocBook. I was unsuccessful in this endeavour.

This is specially important when we receive third party
publications and we want to convert all of them into DocBook
and manage/transform them more properly.
Well this is what XML is all about.

At least I haven't seem DocBook generators.
Thanks a lot for your attention.
regards
Carlos