Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: layout of mediaobjects (images)

[Follow-ups to docbook-apps, please.]

/ Stefan Seefeld <seefeld@sympatico.ca> was heard to say:
| contains references to 'url(figures/prototype.jpg)', which FOP can't
| find (I get an error from FOP like
|
| /home/stefan/Berlin/Berlin/doc/Tutorial/Berlin/url(figures/resolve.jpg) (No such file or directory)
| Is this a FOP bug or a docbook.xsl bug ?

It's a FOP bug. But the stylesheets provide a workaround, if you set
the variable 'fop.extensions' the url() wrapper won't be generated.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | There might very well be nothing;
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | nor anyone. No one to notice that
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | there is nothing, and to consider