Subject: DOCBOOK: Inserting raw HTML

One more quick question from a newbie:

I've got two files that I'd like to merge into every HTML file
DocBook generates.  One holds a chunk of raw HTML code that I'd like
to insert just after the <BODY ...> tag, and the other holds a chunk
of raw HTML code that I'd like to insert just before the </BODY> tag.

Unfortunately, I know so little about DSSSL and Scheme that I don't
know the easy way to do this.  Can anyone give me some hints or point
me to a reference that will explain it?

As it stands now, the only way I know to do it is to encode all of
the raw HTML chunks into LONG lists of (make element gi: ...) sorts
of statements and then overload the (define (html-document ...))
thing with these two lists inserted the (make element gi: "BODY" ...)
statement.  Bleah!  That's a terrible solution and it will be a
nightmare to maintain.

What's the RIGHT way to do this?  Anyone have a good link?

Gre7g.