Subject: DOCBOOK: #docbook on irc.openprojects.net

I'm new to this mailing list, and Michael (xmldoc) suggested that I announce
the new #docbook channel here.

Its #docbook on irc.openprojects.net, and the only rule so far is just to be
polite.

That's about it -- I feel sort of bad because I don't really have that much
else to offer by way of an introduction right now :-)

- Jesse Proulx