Subject: DOCBOOK: math support..

hi,

i'm goind to work on my diploma thesis in the following 1.5 years..

i'm writing a diploma thesis in computer science, so i need to be able
to put mathematical equations in the document, and render them..

i primarily need pdf output, but html would be good to have, too

i'd like to write it in xml not in sgml

i've just begin to play with it, but passive-tex gave me some errors,
so i want to know if docbook is able to solve my problems before i dive
into passivetex...

so is docbook to provide solid math-rendering + pdf output?

thanks,
gabor