Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Docbook Q's - references and image objects on thetitlepage...

Hi Val,

you can use the <bibliography> tag for your references.

On your other question, assuming you're using XSL stylesheets, you can
modify the elements that shall appear on your title page by editing the
titlepage template. The file is called titlepage.templates.xml. It has a
syntax that you will be able to understand easily. Edit it to your
needs. There's a template for every medium you want to create in the
respective folders, eg html, fo, ... Afterwards, you will have to create
a new titlepage stylesheet by issuing the following command:

xsltproc
/usr/local/lib/xml/stylesheets/docbook-xsl/template/titlepage.xsl
/usr/local/lib/xml/stylesheets/docbook-xsl/html/titlepage.templates.xml

This will create a new
/usr/local/lib/xml/stylesheets/docbook-xsl/html/titlepage.templates.xsl
file, and next time you build your document, your titlepage will include
the image that you referenced in your XML file.

hth,
Patrick