Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Stylesheet for the Oasis publications

/ Thomas Bikeev <Bikeev@ean-int.org> was heard to say:
| I was looking for a style sheet which would match ebXML / Oasis
| documentation format which would produce something similar in the layout to
| the Oasis specification pdf's.

OASIS is working on standards for specifications. See
http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/

| in particular I am trying to find out how to add the line numbering the
| document so it can be easily commented.

That's hard to do. I don't know of a good DocBook solution.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If brute force doesn't work, maybe
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | you're not using enough brute
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | force.