Subject: DOCBOOK: titlepage stylesheet personalisation

Greetings,

after modyfying the titlepage.template.xml file (in the html and fo
subdirectories) according to my needs, I created a new
titlepage.template.xsl file with the following command:

xsltproc -o titlepage.templates.xsl ../template/titlepage.xsl
titlepage.templates.xml

To my surprise, the resulting titlepage.templates.xsl file was much
bigger than the original one (+60k). Checking its content, I saw what
caused the increase in size:

The original one contains the following header:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><xsl:stylesheet
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0">

while the created one contains this header:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
version="1.0">

plus in every tag:

Am I doing something wrong? I expect both to behave the same. Can I
create a xsl titlepage template in the style of the original version?
BTW: I'm using the DTD 4.2CR3. If it is of interest, I can supply both
versions of the stylesheet file.

Thanks for your help,
Patrick