Subject: DOCBOOK: Marking up tables with separators

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

Hi there,

How would I go about marking up a table in docbook with partial frame
lines?

Here's the content:

	    a b c * d
	    e f g * h
	    i j k * l
	    * * * * *
	    m n o * p

What I'd like to do is have the *'s replaced with nice unbroken
separators.  Is there any way of doing this?

My markup is currently:

	<informaltable frame="none">
	<tgroup cols="4">
	<tbody>