Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: email in author element

Bob,

Thanks. I have upgraded the dtd to XML V4.2CR3 and the
email is now working as expected. However, I am having the
same kind of problem with <procedure> and <mediaobject> not
validating as part of the <sect1>.

XML snippet:

<chapter label="xml-thebasics">
   <title>XML: The Basics</title>
      <para>XML (Extensible Markup Language) is a vendor
neutral, nonproprietary way to store, retrieve and
transport data.</para>
      <para>In this chapter, we will review the basic
components of an XML document. When you finish this
section, you will understand the basic need for XML and why
the industry has taken to it in such a short time</para>

   <!-- A SECT1 IS A PAGE OF HTML -->
   <sect1 label="whatIsIt">
   <title>XML: What is It</title>
    <sect2>
     <title>What is XML</title>
      <itemizedlist mark="bullets">
        <listitem><literallayout>Extensible Markup
Language</literallayout></listitem>
        <listitem><literallayout>Mechanism for retrieving
and transporting data</literallayout></listitem>
    </sect2>

<procedure>
 <title>Discussion:What have you heard about XML</title>
    <step><literallayout>Describe to the group what you
have heard about XML.</literallayout></step>
</procedure>

</sect1>

ERROR MESSAGE WHEN VALIDATING:
Error: The content of element type "sect1" must match ...
and there is a list of elements, of which, procedure and
mediaobject is included.

Am I misunderstanding the error message or should I be
looking somewhere else dispite the validation error
message?