Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Use of DocBook for magazine articles?

/ jonathon <jblake@eskimo.com> was heard to say:
| On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Norman Walsh wrote:
|
| ]> Dragged it all into Word or something awful, probably.
|
| 	Is there something that will convert DocBook Markup to Word97?

Oh, I meant they slurped the HTML or for all I know they rekeyed it. I
didn't mean they did anything clever. If they were clever, they
wouldn't have...nevermind.

| 	Asking, because I find working in DocBook a lot more productive than
| 	Word97.  [ But Word97, orWordXP is what the publisher wants. ]

See if your publisher can be convinced to accept HTML. If not, the
DSSSL stylesheets can produce RTF which you can load and save as Word.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If God created us in his own
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | image, we have more than
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | reciprocated.--Voltaire