Subject: DOCBOOK: problems with XSL stylesheets 1.52.1

Hi all,

after upgrading to the 1.52.1 XSL stylesheets, I get the following error
when trying to create a HTML or PDF file from my XML file:

$ xsltproc /usr/local/lib/xml/stylesheets/docbook-xsl/html/docbook.xsl
Specification.xml > Specification.html
Error /usr/src/package/libxml2-2.4.17/xpath.c:8247: Undefined namespace
prefix xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

After downgrading back to 1.50.0, everything works fine again.

I'm using Cygwin xsltproc for the processing my XML file.

Has anybody made similar experiences with XSL 1.52.1? Has anybody a clue
what is going wrong? Is this a docbook or a cygwin bug?

Thanks for your help,
Patrick