Subject: DOCBOOK: using openjade w/DocBook distribution

Hello,

I have finally finished marking up my files.  I would like to use
OpenJade to publish them as an RTF document and an HTML document.
However, I appear to have missed something -- the style sheet!  I had
made the assumption that using a system identifier to the docbookx 4.1.2
DTD would do the trick, but now that I think about it, this isn't a
style sheet, it's a DTD.

So I am unsure of which file I should use as a style sheet.  I have
executed the line

eprice$ openjade -t rtf -o ~/tmp/jadetest.rtf InfoServices_doc.xml

but I think that this implies a style sheet named "InfoServices_doc.xsl"
because OpenJade seems to want to open this file, and there are a number
of other errors (notably "XXX is not a function name" and "INFOSERVICES
is not a reserved word") too.

I have what I believe to be a fairly standard distribution of DocBook,
which I downloaded to my Mac OS X machine with the Fink package
manager.  Did this include any style sheets, or are there any style
sheets available freely over the web?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Erik